Solgar Hyaluronic Acid 120 Mg 30 Tablets
- Unique beauty formula designed to nourish skin from within
- Includes patented ingredient BioCell Collagen ll, a unique and highly absorbable form of collagen, with hyaluronic acid
- BioCell Collagen ll is clinically shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, increase skin hydration and increase collagen content in the dermis to support skin structure and elasticity
- Includes vitamin C to promote the bodys own collagen formation and provide antioxidant protection
- Free from sugar, salt, starch
Hyaluronic acid is an important component of the connective tissue that fills the spaces between cells of the skin and other tissues, and is a major ingredient of the synovial fluid that lubricates and cushions joints as well as the vitreous humor that fills the inner chamber of the eye. One of Solgar's premium-quality bone and joint support products. Helps to maintain normal joint cushioning. Sugar and starch free.
- Brand: Solgar
- Item form: Tablet
- Flavour: Unflavoured
- Age range (description): Adult
- Allergen information: Gluten Free
- Material feature: GMO Free, Dairy Free
- Item weight: 0.31 Pounds
- Unit count: 30 count
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 5 x 5 x 8.7 centimetres
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 5 x 5 x 8.74 cm; 140.61 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Solgar
- Item Model Number : 30190
- 168 in Collagen Nutritional Supplements
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!