SlowMag Mg Muscle + Heart Magnesium Chloride with Calcium Supplement, 120 Count
- Specially developed to help support proper muscle function and cardiovascular health*
- Formulated with magnesium chloride for better absorption than magnesium oxide*
- Slow release enteric coated formula designed to help reduce the chance of stomach upset*
- Contains added calcium to help support normal nerve and muscle function*
- Magnesium helps support healthy response to stress*
SlowMag Mg Muscle + Heart dietary supplement is specially formulated to provide magnesium to help support proper muscle function and cardiovascular health; magnesium also helps your body properly absorb calcium. Formulated with magnesium chloride for better absorption than magnesium oxide, and with added calcium to support normal nerve and muscle function. The slow-release tablets feature an enteric coating to help reduce the chance of stomach upset.*
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 6.05 x 6.05 x 10.31 cm; 168 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Emerson Healthcare LLC for Concepts in Health, Inc
- Item Model Number : æ¸ é£01
- 5 in Calcium Mineral Supplements
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!