AES 256 -BIT SSL SECURED
Revvies Extra Strength Energy Strips | Cola Lemon | 30 Strips | 100mg Caffeine Strip | 1 Strip = 1.25 x Energy Drink | Less Than 2 Calories | Vegan | 6 x 5PK
- PRECISION PERFORMANCE BOOST - Revvies strips are used by all levels of athletes from park runners to elites and pro teams, including 50km World Champion, Aly Dixon, British Marathon No. 1 Charlotte Purdue and Aussie Dual Eloise Wellings. Un caffeinated candy, drinks or gels Revvies allows you to get a faster, easier on the stomach boost, separately from your hydration and fuelling, allowing you to adjust each for effort, duration, course difficulty & weather conditions.
- FAST Revvies dissolve on the tongue in seconds allowing sublingual absorption, un caffeinated gums there's no need to chew for 5-20 minutes or sticky water to dispose of when you're done. Users feel the benefits within 5 minutes rather than 45-60 minutes for caffeinated drinks, energy gels or caffeine tablets to reach their peak.
- EASY ON THE STOMACH - Because Revvies can be taken without water, and the caffeine is released in the mouth, they are much lighter on the stomach than energy drinks, energy gels and caffeine tablets, plus there is not liquid to slosh around as you run, ride, play or workout.
- CONVENIENT - Revvies small, light format makes them easy to carry or stash in any pocket, purse, gym bag, desk draw or car glovebox. Each strip is individually wrapped in a waterproof laminate to ensure no matter how harsh the conditions you can rely on Revvies to deliver when you need it.
- 100MG CAFFEINE, GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGAN - Revvies Extra Strength strips contain 100mg of caffeine and are less than two calories. So un sugary energy drinks or gels, there's no chance of a sugar crash after the initial boost. They are also Gluten-free and suitable for Vegans.
Revvies Energy Strips are great for all levels of athletes, from Olympians to those just starting their fitness journey. And un pre-workout drinks, caffeine tablets, energy gels, chews or energy drinks, Revvies work in just 2-5 minutes, because they dissolve on the tongue, rather than being absorbed through the gut (which takes 45-60 minutes). This and the fact there is no liquid to slosh around whilst exercising is why so many people are swapping their morning pre run or workout drink to Revvies strips.
Because Revvies are designed to deliver you with an almost instant physical and mental boost, they are also great on a busy workday when you need a quick energy boost to keep you focused and alert. Revvies less than two calories, so they wont break a fast and wont undo your good work, if youre trying to lose or maintain your weight. And with more than 80% of people exercising for less than 90 minutes per session there is normally no need for additional calories to perform at your best. When exercising or racing for longer periods (90+ minutes) Revvies allow you to optimise each of your caffeine, hydration and fuelling strategies, by keeping them separate. Which is not the case for caffeinated drinks or gels which can lead to over or under stimulation due to hot or cold weather, or other changes in race conditions.
Revvies are accredited through the Informed-Sport quality certification program (see the Informed Sport website), meaning that every batch is independently tested for WADA banned substances, ensuring the products safety and purity, and providing you with peace of mind. Our strips are also gluten free, vegan and fit any pocket, so youll always have one to hand when you need a boost. Revvies Energy Strips come in three great flavors, Arctic Charge, Cola Lemon Spark and Tropical Hit.
(FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease).
Revvies Energy Strips have been designed to provide a faster, more convenient boost that can be taken anywhere, anytime and without water.
Revvies Energy Strips are used by professional runners, triathletes and sports teams to achieve optimal performance in training and on race and game day.
The caffeine in Revvies will help you maintain focus and allow you to train and race at peak performance for longer by masking feelings of fatigue.
With regular consumption (1-2 strips prior to exercise, then one strip every 45 - 60 minutes of exercise), Revvies Energy Strips will help you to burst through your barriers and concentrate on meeting your fitness, training and racing goals.
- Dissolve in seconds
- Gentle on the stomach
- Less than two calories
- Gluten-free / Vegan
- No chewing
- No sticky waste
- Informed-Sport Accredited
Fast. Convenient. Less than 2 Calories
Revvies Energy Strips have quickly gained usage by professional sports teams and international athletes, because they are less than two calories and deliver a fast, convenient boost, which allows caffeine strategy to be separated from hydration and fuelling, reducing the risk of stomach upset.
Revvies work fast, with users feeling the benefits in just 5-10 minutes, with no chewing or no sticky waste as the strips dissolve completely in just seconds. Traditional sources of caffeine such as drinks, gels or tablets take much longer, as they are absorbed in the stomach in approximately 45-60 minutes.
Because Revvies dissolve in the mouth they are less ly to cause gut issues often experienced by runners and other athletes when taking traditional sources of caffeine.
Take 1-2 40mg strips or one 100mg strip before a game or training session. An additional 40mg strips can be taken at half time and again prior to extra time if required.
Take 1-2 40mg strips or one 100mg strip 5 minutes before exercise. If exercising over 90 mins an additional 40mg strip can be taken every 45-60 mins.
Take 1-2 40mg strips or one 100mg strip 5 minutes before your workout. If you have a high caffeine tolerance you may take two 100mg strips if required.
- Brand: Revvies
- Item Form: Strips
- Flavor: Cola Lemon
- Package Information: Can, Bag
- Item Weight: 50 Grams