NOW Foods Dha-500, 90 Softgels (Pack Of 2)
- A dietary supplement double strength molecularly distilled - enteric coated cardiovascular support* supports brain health* cholesterol free
- SUPPORTS BRAIN HEALTH*/CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT*: This natural fish oil concentrate is manufactured under strict quality control standards.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher contains Gelatin, Halal, Keto Friendly
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Brand: NOW
- Item form: Capsule
- Material feature: GMO Free, Kosher Certified, Cholesterol Free
- Unit count: 180 count
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.4 x 6.3 cm; 340 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 February 2019
- Manufacturer reference : 1612
- 850 in Essential Fatty Acid Nutritional Supplements & Oils
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!