Germa Bile Salts Natural Dietary Supplement, for Liver Support / Sales Biliares Suplemento Dietetico Natural, Ayuda Higado 30 Tabs
- Supports the absorption of food's nutrients
- It may greatly improve gallbladder distress by properly supplementing the digestive tract to avoid gallstones
- Improves digestion of fat
- With improved digestion of fats the ability to absorb fat-soluble vitamins such as A, D, E, and K improves as well
- It helps to better digest proteins, carbohydrates, and fat for a healthy metabolism
Germa Bile Salts works slowly to dissolve and prevent galstones. They are produced in the liver then stored and concentrated in the gallbladder, from which they enter the small intestines via the bild duct. When taken as a supplement, bile mixes into the food in our digestive tract, taking fat globules and making them into tiny balls that lipase can easily work on. People who have had their gallbladder removed use ox bile to supplement their bile production with meals since they no longer have a storage place for their own bile. With improved digestion of fats, the ability to absorb fat-soluble vitamins such as A, D, E, and K improves as well.Packaging may vary
- Brand: Germa
- Item form: Tablet
- Allergen information: Gluten Free
- Unit count: 30 count
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 5.1 x 5.1 x 10.2 centimetres
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!