AES 256 -BIT SSL SECURED
Fibrosol Prebiotic - Soluble Fiber Supplement, Plant-Based and Taste-Free (30 x 0.17oz sachets)
- Special Ingredients: Prebiotic Fiber
- Brand: Fibrosol
- Specific Uses For Product: Fiber Supplement
- Product Benefits: Digestive Health Support
- Item Form: Sachets
- Diet Type: Plant Based
- Dosage Form: 0.17 oz
- Flavor: Unflavoured
- Material Feature: Plant Based
- Item Weight: 0.33 Pounds
Why fibrosol - fibrosol aids relief of constipation, bowel regularity, growth of beneficial gut bacteria and healthy digestive system naturally with ease
fibrosol is a soluble and taste-free prebiotic fiber sourced from corn
Texture & Flavour
fibrosol possesses low viscosity and clean taste, thereby allowing users to enjoy the original taste and texture of their food and beverage
fibrosol has excellent solubility and dispersibility, therefore it does not form into a gel
Effective daily fiber supplement
fibrosol enables users to supplement their daily requirement of fiber with ease and less bloating
Ease of Use
Consume with your preferred food & beverage of choice
Maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract
Helps in the softening of stools
Aids growth of beneficial gut bacteria
How it works
fibrosol moves down the digestive track & does not get broken down in the small intestine
How fibrosol Works
After being consumed, fibrosol moves down the digestive tract and does not get broken down in the small intestines.
- When it reaches the colon (large intestines), due to its water binding capacity, it draws water in and causes softening of the stools.
- At the same time in the colon, fermentation of fibrosol occurs and results in the production of Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs), gas and growth of healthy bacteria.
- The release of SCFAs causes chemical stimulation of the peristaltic reflex and the contractions reduce intestinal transit time resulting in faster movements of bowels.
- Fermentation of fibrosol also produces gas and healthy bacteria which increase the bowel content and fecal bulk. This in turn helps bowel movement.