Dihydromyricetin (DHM) 50 Capsules, 300mg - Hangover Prevention Pills, Cure Hangovers Before They Start (Third Party Tested) Made in The USA by Double Wood Supplements (DHM Depot)
- MADE IN THE USA AND 3RD PARTY TESTED - Our Dihydromyricetin is manufactured and tested right here in the USA (New York). It is also third party tested for purity by Health Level One.
- PREVENT HANGOVERS - When taken after your last drink, before going to bed, DHM helps minimize the effect alcohol has on the body leaving you with less of a hangover the next morning.
- NO MORE WASTED DAYS - Feel more refreshed and alert after a night out. No need to waste your Sundays anymore.
- LESS SEVERE HEADACHES AND REDUCED NAUSEA - DHM helps reduce the severity of headaches and nausea you experience the morning after drinking.
Dihydromyricetin helps prevent hangover by enhancing enzymes in the liver responsible for breaking down alcohol and by reducing the effect alcohol has on GABA receptors in the brain. It may reduce headaches, nausea, brainfog, and sensitivity to light experienced the morning after drinking. Our DHM capsules are manufactured right here in the USA in a cGMP facility where it is tested for safety and purity. It is additional sent to Health Level One for third party testing.
- Brand: Double Wood Supplements
- Item form: Capsule
- Dosage form: Capsule
- Unit count: 50 count
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.71 x 4.9 x 4.8 cm; 41 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Double Wood Supplements
- Manufacturer reference : DHM50
- 30 in Flavonoid Antioxidant Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!