Country Life, Gut Connection Kids – Cognitive Balance, Improves Gut Microbiome Health and Promotes Focus, Attention and Memory, 100 Chewable Tablets.
- Neurofactor? - Increases the level of BDNF (brain derived neurotrophic factor) in the blood to help support brain health.
- Methylated B’s – Supports neurotransmitter creation in the brain.
- Choline – Needed to produce acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter for healthy brain and nervous system function.
- Vitamin D3 - An essential brain nutrient for memory and cognitive function that supports kids as they develop.
Neurofactor - Increases the level of BDNF (brain derived neurotrophic factor) in the blood to help support brain health. Methylated Bs Supports neurotransmitter creation in the brain. Choline Needed to produce acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter for healthy brain and nervous system function. Vitamin D3 - An essential brain nutrient for memory and cognitive function that supports kids as they develop. EpiCor - Dried yeast fermentate helps maintain good digestive and immune health.
- Brand: Country Life
- Item form: Tablet, Chewable
- Dosage form: Tablet
- Age range (description): Child
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 6.1 x 6.1 x 11.2 centimetres
- Product dimensions : 6.1 x 6.1 x 11.18 cm; 240 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 July 2020
- Manufacturer : Country Life
- Item Model Number : 0015794030386
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!