Calcium D-Glucarate 500mg- CDG for Liver Detox, Cleanse, Menopause, Estrogen Management | 60 Tablets Cal D Glucarate Supplements
- Calcium D-Glucarate supplement (500mg) combines the benefits of calcium together with the advantages of glucaric acid which is a compound that's naturally created in the human body and is found in several types of produce.
- Calcium D- Glucarate is a form of calcium that is naturally occurring in nature in fruits and vegetables and is also naturally found in the human body.
- Studies show it to help with the detoxification process within the body.
- For this reason, Calcium D- Glucarate may help with promoting normal cellular function and promote liver, prostate, and breast health.
- CALCIUM D-GLUCARATE supplement combines the benefits of calcium together with the advantages of Glucaric Acid which is a compound that is naturally created in the human body and is also found in several types of produce.
- CALCIUM D. GLUCARATE is a form of calcium that is naturally occurring in nature in fruits and vegetables. It is also naturally found in the human body.
- Studies show it to help with the detoxification process within the body. It can be paired with our estrogen reducing supplement named ESTROHALT.
- Our 500mg Calcium D Glucarate may help with promoting normal cellular function as well as promote liver, prostate, and breast health.
- From the makers of Estrohalt, Blemless, and Nootrostim.
Enjoy the Benefits and Support of our Calcium D-Glucarate Tablets
Calcium D-Glucarate (CDG) has been shown to promote liver detoxification by preventing recycling of undesirable hormones and environmental toxins.
- CDG for liver detox, cleanse, menopause, and estrogen management
- Also helps maintain optimal cholesterol levels
- Manufactured in the USA in an approved facility with adherence to good manufacturing policies (GMP) and under the most stringent quality control.
- Brand: Addrena
- Dosage form: Tablets
- Item form: Tablet
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.7 x 4.8 x 4.7 cm; 4.54 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Addrena
- Manufacturer reference : 644216804672
- 16 in Calcium Mineral Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!