Bodybuilding Warehouse Cluster Dextrin Pure Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin Powder Unflavoured 2.5 kg
- Innovative, cutting edge Carbohydrate supplement
- Excellent pre, intra and post workout to enhance energy and performance
- Extremely fast acting
- Ultra-premium quality from an official UK supplier
- Available flavoured or unflavoured in a variety of sizes
Pure highly branched cyclic dextrin Powder is a specialised type of carbohydrate supplement with superfast uptake, that is completely soluble in water, mixes easily, has fast gastric emptying rates and that has been shown to boost endurance. A dextrin is a low molecular weight carbohydrate. Super-fast gastric emptying time based on its low osmolality and high molecular weight, thereby allowing for faster absorption of nutrients. This makes highly branched cyclin dextrin perfect for pre, intra and post-workout nutrition.Great to stack with pure peptopro as a rapid release carbohydrate, to compliment peptopro as a rapid release protein to make an excellent post-workout combo. Greater solubility than traditional carbohydrate sources - greater solubility means it mixes better, mixes more completely and can be better absorbed by the body. Shown to enhance endurance in studies when than intra-workout. An excellent addition to your intra-workout drink. Available in 2.5 kg pack.
- Brand: Bodybuilding Warehouse
- Item form: Powder
- Flavour: Unflavoured
- Unit count: 2500.00 gram
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 40 x 36 x 7.3 centimetres
- Model name: Bodybuilding Warehouse Cluster Dextrin Pure Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin Powder
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 40 x 36 x 7.3 cm; 2.52 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 19 August 2021
- Manufacturer : Bodybuilding Warehouse
- Item Model Number : B63-U-2500
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!