Atkins Iced Coffee Café au Lait Protein Shake. With Coffee and High-Quality Protein. Keto-Friendly and Gluten Free. (12 Shakes)
- CAFÉ AU LAIT SHAKE Enjoy this gluten free smooth and creamy iced coffee shake as part of a balanced diet Includes 3 packs, each with 4 ready-to-drink 11 oz shakes Shelf stable - no need to refrigerate
- CALLING ALL COFFEE LOVERS Boost your mornings with this iced coffee protein shake Made with cream and real instant coffee, this lightly sweetened shake contains as much caffeine as a cup of coffee* *Caffeine content per shake as compared to a standard 8 fl oz cup of brewed coffee
- STAY ON TRACK Achieve your health and weight loss goals With 3 grams of net carbs and 1 gram of sugar per serving, this keto-friendly** shake is a delicious way to help support your goals **When used with Atkins ketogenic programs
- STAY SATISFIED Reach for this protein shake for a quick breakfast or mid-day snack With 15 grams of high-quality protein and 5 grams of fiber per serving, our shakes are formulated to keep you satisfied and energized for the busy day ahead!
- SUPPORT YOUR SYSTEM Provide your body with the vitamins and minerals it needs to support your immune system with this rich and creamy shake
THE ATKINS MISSION. Atkins purpose is to improve global health and to help people understand that eating right is about both losing weight and becoming healthy. Thats done through the use of imagination, innovation, partnerships and commitment to science to make it easy to eat right. CAFÉ AU LAIT SHAKE. Atkins protein shakes help support your low carb lifestyle without compromising flavor. Made with real instant coffee and lightly sweetened with cream, this gluten free iced coffee shake delivers the boost and flavor you crave with none of the guilt. For a quick breakfast or a mid-day recharge, reach for this keto-friendly** shake to satisfy hunger. **When used with Atkins ketogenic programs WHATS INSIDE. Let this rich and creamy shake delight your taste buds while delivering essential vitamins and minerals and as much caffeine as a cup of coffee*. Includes 3 packs, each with 4 ready-to-drink 11 oz shakes with 15 grams of high-quality protein, 5 grams of fiber, 3 grams of net carbs and 1 gram of sugar per serving. *Caffeine content per shake as compared to a standard 8 fl oz cup of brewed coffee EAT RIGHT. NOT LESS. Cardiologist Dr. Robert C. Atkins saw that eating right, not less, improved his patients health - not just in terms of weight loss but also reducing chronic issues. Over the last 45 years, mounting evidence is revealing that Dr. Atkins was right. PUBLIC HEALTH ADVOCACY. The Atkins Diet started as a fad, but quickly became a counter-conventional movement that reset peoples understanding of nutrition and weight loss, and its link to health. Atkins public health advocacy has played a significant role in updating dietary guidelines, moving them from less and towards right.
- Flavour: Coffee
- Brand: Atkins
- Allergen information: Gluten Free
- Item weight: 9 Pounds
- Item form: Liquid
- Product dimensions : 35.56 x 12.38 x 15.24 cm; 4.08 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 September 2020
- Manufacturer : Us/ATKC7
- Item Model Number : 604814
- 174 in Sports Nutrition Protein
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!