Anthony's Goods Premium Pea Protein, 2Lbs, Plant Based, Gluten Free, Unflavored, Vegan, Keto Friendly
- Premium Pea Protein Isolate from Canada, Packed in California"
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free"
- Natural Plant Based Protein Source, Non-GMO"
- Unflavored and Unsweetened - Excellent for Powdered Blends"
- Use it as a base for protein shakes, blend it into smoothie bowls, add it to yogurt, baked goods, protein bars and more!"
Well engineered automobiles, Oktoberfest, Johann Sebastian Bach, Anthonys Pea Protein. Of course we are talking about famous things to come out of Germany!
Our Pea Protein, sourced from Deutschland, is made wholly from raw yellow peas. No artificial additives or synthetic flavorings are found in Anthonys Pea Protein, as the only ingredient (peas) results in a powder that consists of roughly 84% protein content per serving! Yellow peas are the preferred source for pea protein, as yellow peas are naturally higher in protein (roughly 20%) compared to sweet peas (5%).
Derived from a plant based source, our Pea Protein is vegan friendly, and Batch Tested and Verified Gluten-Free & Non-GMO.
Lastly, for those Amino Acid buffs (no pea protein pun or onomatoPoEiA intended), the Amino Acid content consists of the following per 100 grams:
Alanine: 3.5 grams
Arginine: 7 grams
Aspartic acid: 9.21 grams
Cysteine: 0.82 grams
Glutamic acid: 13.29 grams
Glycine: 3.36 grams
Histidine: 2.16 grams
Isoleucine: 4 grams
Leucine: 6.9 grams
Lysine: 6.29 grams
Methionine: 0.79 grams
Phenylalanine: 4.78 grams
Proline: 3.56 grams
Serine: 4.4 grams
Threonine: 3.18 grams
Tryptophan: 0.7 grams
Tyrosine: 3.3 grams
Valine: 4.31 grams
- Flavour: Unflavoured
- Brand: Anthony's Goods
- Item weight: 2 Pounds
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 20.3 x 5.1 x 25.4 centimetres
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 20.32 x 5.08 x 25.4 cm; 907.18 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 February 2020
- Manufacturer : Anthony's Goods
- Manufacturer reference : 3N-Y71B-O563
- 911 in Sports Nutrition Protein
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!