AES 256 -BIT SSL SECURED
5 HTP 100 mg Serotonin Supplements Relaxation Supplement 60 5Htp Supplement Happy Pills
- Brand: NM Nature's Main
- Item Form: Capsule
- Color: Herbal
- Ingredients: 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) 100 mg
- Age Range (Description): Adult
WHY TRY OUR 5HTP SEROTONIN SUPPLEMENTS
At one time, most people didnt experience their first depression episode until their late 40s or 50s; today, depression typically first appears around age 25. And while about 9% of the American adult population suffers from some type of depression, that number is closer 11% among people ages 18 to 24.
5-HTP is a precursor amino acid of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which is thought to be responsible for happiness. Lack of serotonin is often accompanied by symptoms such as: depression, insomnia, anxiety, obsessive behavior, migraines, eating disorders, aggression, and lack of sociability.
- 5 HTP is an effective adjuvant in depression and anxiety;
- 5-HTP renders the mental and emotional balance by inducing calm, self-confidence, stress and anxiety relief, relaxation.
- 5HTP improves the quality of sleep, reducing the duration and frequency of sleep apnea episodes;
- 5 HTP stimulates memory, supports learning processes, and reduces chronic headaches;
- 5HTP supports in weight loss as an appetite suppressant;
- 5-HTP reduces effects of premenstrual syndrome and disorders related to menopause;
In the end, learning to deal with stress and become more resilient is one of the most valuable skills you can develop. You will find many techniques and health advice in the Ebook you will receive together with your purchase of your 5HTP.
Enjoy 15% discount when buying Natures Main 5HTP with St. Johns Wort.
NATURALLY BOOST YOUR SEROTONIN LEVELS, WITH NATURES MAIN 5HTP 100MG AND ENJOY ALL THE BENEFITS OF A PREMIUM SEROTONIN SUPPLEMENTS
100 MG 5-HTP
With 100 mg of 5HTP serotonin supplements per serving, youll induce calm, self-confidence, stress relief, anxiety relief and support your memory and learning abilities.
In several recent clinical studies, 5-HTP has been shown to be equal to or even superior to the synthetic medicine used in nervous depression and depressive migraines.
Several studies have found that 5-HTP reduced symptoms of depression by increasing serotonin levels.
Several clinical studies have shown 5 HTP to produce good results in promoting and maintaining sleep by increasing REM sleep (typically about 25%), and decreasing wake-up episodes.