AES 256 -BIT SSL SECURED
Vital Nutrients - Multi-Nutrients (No Iron or Iodine) - Comprehensive Daily Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Formula with Potent Antioxidants for Women and Men - 180 Vegetarian Capsules per Bottle
- Bioavailable Formula: Premium ingredients ensure optimal absorption and physiological activity, such as Metafolin L-5-MTHF, methylcobalamin B12, and vitamin D3*
- Includes Potent Antioxidants: Vitamins A, C, E and minerals, Zinc and Selenium, provide antioxidant support for adult men and women*
- Iron-Free, Iodine-Free: Our Multivitamin and multimineral supplement formula provides comprehensive minerals without iron or iodine*
- Does Not Contain: This product is free from coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley)*, milk/dairy (casein, whey)*, soy protein*, egg protein*, and sugar*; *Verified by independent testing
- We test every ingredient we use and every finished product we make; FDA regulation (GMP Part 111) requires that manufacturers test ingredients and finished products; However, it allows manufacturers to perform minimal skip lot testing meaning only some of the ingredients are tested; Vital Nutrients has always exceeded these testing requirements by performing a significant number of additional tests on raw ingredients and finished products at independently certified U.S. labs; Labels may vary
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Vital Nutrients - Multi-Nutrients (No Iron or Iodine) - Comprehensive Daily Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Formula With Potent Antioxidants for Women and Men - is a high potency multi-vitamin/mineral and trace element formula for adults that provides the highest nutritional value for all systems of the body.* These multivitamins offer a bioavailable formula that is well tolerated by most individuals. It comes in easy to digest vegetarian capsules.
Vital Nutrients mission is to manufacture superior quality nutritional supplements that exceed both industry and government standards and provide clinically effective results. They provide over 200 science-based and clinically effective products. Vital Nutrients uses independent U.S. ethical laboratories to test all raw materials and finished products. Each raw material is tested, regardless of origin, for purity and potency. All finished products are tested through a real time stability protocol for expiration date validation. They are an FDA Inspected facility that exceeds FDA cGMPs, and a member of the NPA.
THE VITAL NUTRIENTS DIFFERENCE
Vital Nutrients is known as the leader in quality in the nutraceutical industry. We are an American-owned and operated company dedicated to manufacturing high-quality nutritional supplements that promote health, wellness, and vitality. Our products are trusted by hospitals, healthcare practitioners, and consumers worldwide.
While all-natural product companies claim to have the best quality, most are not completing all the steps required to comprehensively ensure that quality and purity standards are consistently met for every batch of product. Vital Nutrients Quality program far exceeds both FDA and industry standards; with all manufacturing occurring at our strictly-controlled state of the art, FDA-inspected facility in Connecticut.
KEY ELEMENTS OF OUR QUALITY PROGRAM
No Skip Lot Testing
Some companies skip lot test their products. At Vital Nutrients, we test every batch of raw material and finished product to ensure potency, purity and authenticity.
Only U.S. independent labs that follow scientifically valid analytical methods and ethical lab practices are used to verify our materials.
Never Rely on a Certificate of Analysis
Many supplement companies base their quality evaluations on vendor supplied Certificates of Analysis. Instead, Vital Nutrients chooses to evaluate our materials strictly from our trusted labs.
ESSENTIAL TESTS IN OUR QUALITY PROGRAM
Along with authenticity, potency, and stability, we test for the following:
- Microbiology testing for aerobic bacterial count, yeast and mold, Salmonella, E. coli, and more.
- Chemical Solvent Residue for all raw materials in accordance with USP 467.
- Heavy Metal testing includes lead, mercury, cadmium, and arsenic.
- Aflatoxin Residue in all botanicals
- Rancidity of all Oil Products
- Dioxins, Dioxin- Compounds & PCBs in fish oils.
- Product specific tests
- Brand: Vital Nutrients
- Item Form: Capsule
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Allergen Information: Wheat Free, Milk Free, Soy Free, Rye Free, Barley Free
- Material Feature: Vegetarian
- Unit Count: 180.00 Count
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 0.79 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches