HealthAid Lecithin 1200mg - 50 Capsules
- Lecithin is a natural emulsifier, which assists in the breakdown of fats and helps efficient transportation through the blood vessels
- This is an excellent supplement for people, who are following a calorie controlled diet or a low cholesterol diet
- HealthAid Super Lecithin is specially sealed in a soft gelatine capsule to maintain purity and strength
Lecithin is a natural emulsifier which assists the breakdown of fats and helps its efficient transportation through blood vessels. This is an excellent supplement for people who are following a calorie controlled diet or a low cholesterol diet. HealthAid Lecithin is specially formulated using cold pressed soybean oil hermetically sealed in a soft gelatin capsule to maintain purity and strength.
- Brand: HealthAid
- Specific uses for product: Brain_and_Mind
- Item weight: 0.57 Pounds
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 6 x 6 x 11 centimetres
- Model name: HealthAid 1200mg Lecithin Capsules
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 6 x 6 x 11 cm; 258.55 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 July 2021
- Manufacturer : HealthAid
- Item Model Number : 802295
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!