Core Med Liposomal Vitamin C Softgels 1000mg/dose - Quali-C Vitamin C (Non-GMO) - USA Made - Immunity Support, Collagen Booster Supplement - Non-GMO Non-Soy … (3 Month)
- Why Is Our Liposomal Vitamin C Product More Expensive Than Others? – It is because our product contains 100% non-GMO Scottish Vitamin C vs. 42.5% Vitamin C in the other products that sell “fat soluble” vitamin C Ascorbyl Palmitate. Vitamin C is Ascorbic Acid, as naturally found in fruits. “Fat soluble” vitamin C is a Synthetic Food Preservative.
- “Fat Soluble” Vitamin C Does Not Mean Liposomal – “Liposomes” are microscopic spheres that envelop vitamin C at their center with Phospholipid Complex (PC), the same building block as cell membranes. Liposomes enhance absorption, but you need a lot of PC to make them. We use 350 mg of non-GMO Phospholipid Complex, but check other product labels that don’t list the amount separately – it may be too little to make the liposomes that increase vitamin C absorption in the first place.
- Where Does Our Vitamin C Come From? – Most of the vitamin C comes from one place (you can guess where) because it’s cheap. We made our liposomal vitamin C to use ourselves, so you can bet we sourced the purest vitamin C available, Quali-C non-GMO vitamin C from Scotland. And our non-GMO sunflower Phospholipid Complex comes from Spain.
- Benefits Based On Science – We only use Ascorbic Acid (Ascorbate), because that is what scientific evidence shows is vitamin C. Benefits include proper collagen formation for smooth, bright skin, healthy gums, strong bones, joints and blood vessels. Ascorbic Acid also contributes to a strong immune system, normal functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular systems, antioxidant protection of cells from free radicals, stress resilience, energy metabolism, increased iron and calcium absorption.
- Honesty And Trust – We don’t add up all of the ingredients and call them “Vitamin C Complex” to seem you’re getting more vitamin C. We combine 1000 mg of Vitamin C with 350 mg of non-GMO phosphatidylcholine complex employing a proprietary manufacturing process that leads to natural liposome formation. It would take more than 2200 mg of “fat soluble” vitamin C to match our dose. This products is non-GMO, Gluten, Soy and Dairy Free, and is made in a cGMP certified facility here in the USA.
Liposomal Vitamin C Softgels contain ascorbic acid Vitamin C 1000mg per serving (3 softgels = one serving = 1000 mg,). This liposomal vitamin C is the softgel version of our popular liquid liposomal vitamin C. Softgels are easier to transport and do not require refrigeration liposomal vitamin c liquid. There is also no flavor with softgels as there is with the liquid version. The high quality of liposomes is achieved by using a refined Phospholipid Complex (PC) derived from non-GMO sunflower lecithin. Our product also contains Quali-C, a form of Scottish Vitamin C, instead of the cheaper Vitamin C other products use. Like liposomal glutathione, vitamin C is essential in maintaining an adequate immune response. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which protects cells against aging damage caused by free radicals. It provides natural anti-inflammatory support and may assist in lowering melanin production potentially resulting in a whitening effect. In addition, vit C is a critical factor in collagen (skin, bones, ligaments, blood vessels) production. Vitamin C is also a mandatory co-factor in the production of adrenalin for healthy adrenal stress responses and neurotransmission. Vitamin C also assists in the manufacturing of l-carnitine which has lipotropic effects carrying fat into mitochondria for energy production. The Liposomal technology present in this product allows for vitamin C to be encapsulated (trapped) in microscopic protective spheres of essential fats (PC complex) which allow much higher absorption than plain Vitamin C and also decrease stomach irritation. The essential fats are phospholipid PC complex molecules which in themselves serve to increase Choline levels and theoretically enhance acetylcholine neurotransmitter levels. The softgel capsule is gelatin based (bovine, non-Vegan).
- Brand: IV for Life
- Item form: Softgel
- Specific uses for product: Vitamin C maintenance
- Age range (description): Adult
- Flavour: Unflavoured
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 17.78 x 8.89 x 8.89 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Core Med Science
- Manufacturer reference : liposomal-vitamin-c-softgels
- 139 in Vitamin C Supplements
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!