Zhou Nutrition D Mannose with Cranberry Concentrate Urinary Tract Formula - Triple Action Complex with Clinically Tested Cranberry XBAC Powder for Bacterial Antiadherance and Flushing Impurities - 60 V
- 3X URINARY TRACT ACTION. The triple action support of D-mannose (found in berries), clinically tested cranberry extract (Cranberry XBAC), and vitamin C helps prevent bacteria from adhering to the lining of your urinary tract and quickly flushes impurities.
- CLINICALLY TESTED. Cranberry XBAC is a potent, trademarked cranberry extract that has been clinically proven to contain the anti-adherence factor necessary to prevent problematic bacteria E.coli from adhering to the lining of your urinary tract.
- SUPERIOR TO JUICE. Drinking cranberry juice can offer urinary tract benefits, but the excess calories, sugar, and the amount you'd have to drink are impractical. Supplements offer higher doses and complementing ingredients without added sugar or calories.
- COMMONLY USED NAMES. The accurate name of this ingredient is D-mannose. Common misspellings include d mannose, d-mannose, d-manose, d mann, de mannose, d manose, d manose, and d mannose.
- WHAT SETS US APART? At Zhou, we use only the highest-quality ingredients in an FDA certified facility following GMP (good manufacturing practices). Plus, we test everything at our lab in Utah, so you can be confident that you’re fueling your body with the very best.
When you need urinary tract support, look to D-Mannose + Cranberry XBAC to get the job done. Our triple action formula includes a purposeful blend of 1000 mg D-mannose to flush impurities, 400 mg clinically tested Cranberry XBAC extract for bacterial anti-adherence, and 30 mg vitamin C for maximum strength antioxidant support. More potent than cranberry juice (and without the sugar or calories), you can enjoy all the benefits of this powerhouse combination in one simple veggie capsule. Take one serving daily for best results.
- Brand: Zhou Nutrition
- Unit count: 60 count
- Package information: Tin
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 5.84 x 5.84 x 10.92 cm; 82 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 February 2019
- Manufacturer : Nutraceutical Corporation
- Item Model Number : 9603094
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!