Yuve L-Lysine 500 mg Essential Amino Acid - Immune, Cold Sores and Collagen Synthesis Support - Maintain Healthy Arginine Levels and Optimal Calcium Absorption - Vegan, Gelatin-Free, Non-GMO - 50 Capsules
- ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID: L-Lysine is a building block of protein that is necessary for many bodily functions. Because our body can’t make it, it has to be obtained from dietary sources. Yuve L-Lysine provides the body with free form of l-lysine to promote its absorption and assimilation in your body.
- IMMUNITY IS KEY: Yuve L-Lysine boosts immunity and may help with cold sores. It assists with maintaining muscle mass and reduces recovery time from workouts.
- SKIN & TISSUE SUPPORT: L-Lysine is used by the body for the production of collagen - a protein that is used to promote the positive integrity of skin tissue as well as the lips. It may help with calcium absorption in the body and support proper bone development.
- GELATIN-FREE & VEGAN FORMULA: Yuve L-Lysine is vegan, non-GMO, gluten free and gelatin-free. The easy-to-swallow taste-free capsules are also free of wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives, colors, milk, peanuts, shellfish or fish. No added harmful chemicals or pesticides. Suitable for kids, vegetarians and vegans.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEES: Our all-natural L-Lysine supplement is proudly manufactured in USA in an FDA-registered facility that is both NSF and GMP certified. Un softgels, capsules are small and super easy to swallow. Now 60days money back guarantee.
L-Lysine is a building block of protein that is necessary for many bodily functions. Because our body cant make it, it has to be obtained from dietary sources. Yuve L-Lysine provides the body with free form of l-lysine to promote its absorption and assimilation in your body.
- Brand: Yuve
- Item form: Capsule
- Age range (description): Child
- Material feature: GMO Free, Gluten Free, Vegan
- Unit count: 50 count
- Package Dimensions : 9.4 x 5.21 x 2.39 cm; 159 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Yuve
- Manufacturer reference : YVITLYSINE50
- 647 in Amino Acid Nutritional Supplements
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!