Youngevity ANTI-AGING HEALTHY START Pak by Dr. Wallach
- Wholesale to you. Retail is 41% higher.
- Dr. Wallach says to take one pak a month Per 100# body weight.
- Safe for children. 1/2 pak for a 50# child, 1/3 for a 30# child, etc.
- Mothers need this before pregnancy
- All ages need it to maintain health.
Broad spectrum, foundation nutrition plus powerful antioxidants to support anti-aging.* Each pack provides broad spectrum foundation nutrition and includes BTT 2.0 Citrus Peach Fusion -450g canister (1), EFA PLUS-90 soft gels (1), Beyond Osteo-fx powder - 357g Canister (1) and Cell Shield RTQ For all CALIFORNIA Residence Prop 65 warning applies to all products sold by Wellness Superstore *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Proposition 65 - WARNING: Chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm may be present in some products sold here.
- Brand: Youngevity
- Item form: Powder
- Age range (description): Child
- Item weight: 32 Ounces
- Package information: Canister
- Unit count: 1 count
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 28.45 x 17.02 x 9.65 cm; 907.18 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 September 2014
- Manufacturer : Youngevity
- Item Model Number : B00NH67U4I
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!