Xwerks Lift - Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
- Pure micronized creatine monohydrate
- Improve strength, power and muscle growth
- 90 5g servings
Xwerks Lift- Pure micronized creatine monohydrate.
Lift is simple, but very effective.
What is it?
Creatine is one of the most studied supplements on Earth and has been proven to drastically increase performance in athletes.
Creatine is a molecule produced in your body that rapidly produces energy (ATP). During periods of physical stress (exercising) it is released to aid in cellular function. This is what causes strength and performance gains when supplementing with creatine.
The benefits of creatine supplementation are almost endless:
Strength and Power:The main benefit of creatine is rapid strength and power increase. A multitude of scientific studies have proven this point.
- Strength increase of 8% and 14% in maximum reps over placebo
- 1 Rep max squat increase 20-25% over placebo
- 6.85kg (15lbs) average increase in bench press and 9.76kg (21lbs) in squat over 16 studies
- Increased number of max reps on bench press and squat over placebo
Muscle Growth:Creatine increases the growth of lean muscle mass when combined with strength training.
- Augments an increase of satillite cell and myonuclei in muscle thus facilitating more muscle growth
- Significant increase in Fat Free Mass using creatine combined with resistance training
- 17% decrease in Myostatin (lower Mysotatin results in significant more muscle mass)
Xwerks Lift is made from only pure, micronized creatine monohydrate. There are many forms of creatine being marketed today, but none are better than monohydrate.
Each bag of Lift gives you 80, 5g servings of flavorless creatine to mix with your favorite drink and is perfect to add along withyour scoop of Grow or Ignite.
- Brand: Xwerks
- Item weight: 5 Grams
- Package information: Bag
- Unit count: 450 gram
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 28.4 x 18.01 x 7.29 cm; 5 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 August 2016
- Manufacturer : Xwerks
- Manufacturer reference : Lift
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!