White Willow Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract, Organic White Willow (Salix Alba) Dried Bark Glycerite Natural Herbal Supplement, Hawaii Pharm, USA 2 fl.oz
- White willow NON-Alcohol liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality White willow NON-Alcohol liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated White willow NON-Alcohol extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST White willow herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
The white willow (Salix alba) is a low-growing deciduous tree bearing long, green, tapering leaves and catkins in spring, native to North America, northern Asia, and much of Africa.
- Dosage form: Liquid
- Brand: HawaiiPharm
- Unit count: 59.10 millilitre
- Item form: Liquids
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13.3 x 4.4 x 4.4 cm; 159 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 February 2016
- Manufacturer : Hawaii Pharm
- Manufacturer reference : huai4a-074
- 3,020 in Multivitamins & Minerals
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!