Webber Naturals Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin 1,200 mcg, Timed Release, 150 Tablets, Supports Energy Production and Metabolism, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- One-Per-Day Tablet: Vitamin B12 Timed Release 1200 mcg is a one-per-day tablet that allows optimum amounts of B12. This vegan-friendly formula is important for metabolism, red blood cell production, and the maintenance of good health*
- Time Release Tablets: Due to a special time release coating, optimum amounts of B12 are released gradually in the stomach and small intestine for better absorption
- Essential Nutrient: Vitamin B12 is a vital nutrient for energy metabolism, red blood cell formation, and immune health. Vitamin B12 is only found in animal-derived or fortified foods and can be depleted by certain medications and with age*
- Free of: Artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Why Choose Webber Naturals: Our commitment to quality starts with our farms, where many of our ingredients are grown, and carries on through every stage of development, formulation, and manufacture. We test all raw materials and finished product for quality, purity, and efficiency, paying close attention to every detail, so that you can focus on what really matters – your health
Timed Release Vitamin B12 from Webber Naturals is a one-per-day tablet that allows optimum amounts of B12 to be released gradually in the stomach and small intestine for better absorption.* This vegan-friendly formula offers 1200 mcg of cyanocobalamin to support healthy energy metabolism, immune function, heart health, and red blood cell formation.*
- Brand: Webber Naturals
- Item form: Tablet
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 6.2 x 6.2 x 10.8 centimetres
- Dosage form: Tablet
- Product dimensions : 6.2 x 6.2 x 10.8 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 September 2021
- Manufacturer : WN Pharmaceuticals
- Manufacturer reference : WN2040U
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!