AES 256 -BIT SSL SECURED
Thorne Research - Ferrasorb - Bioavailable Iron with Essential Nutrients - 60 Capsules
- Well-Absorbed Iron: Provides 36 mg of elemental iron per capsule in a well-absorbed, non-constipating form as iron bisgycinate, with vitamin C to enhance iron s absorption
- Nourish Your Blood: An optimal blood-building supplement that combines vitamin C, vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5'-phosphate), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), and folate (L-5-MTHF) with iron Bisglycinate
- Increase Iron Levels: An iron deficiency can manifest as weakness, fatigue, shortness of breath on exertion, dizziness, tinnitus, spots before the eyes, drowsiness, irritability, infrequent menses, and loss of libido
- Free From: Doesn't contain gluten, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, dairy, yeast, soy, fish, or shellfish
- Trusted: Thorne is chosen by champions and trusted by 100+ pro teams. Thorne is the only supplement manufacturer to collaborate with Mayo Clinic on wellness research and content. Thorne is also a proud partner of 11 U.S. Olympic Teams
Thorne's Ferrasorb provides 36 mg of elemental iron per capsule, plus the active forms of folate and vitamins B6 and B12, which are essential for blood-building.* Vitamin C optimizes iron absorption.*
Ferrasorb contains well-absorbed iron bisglycinate and the active, tissue-ready, blood-building B vitamins -- B6, B12, and folate.
Clinical research shows iron bisglycinate to be more effective at lower doses and with fewer side effects than conventional iron supplements ferrous sulfate.*
There are no unnecessary fillers or additives in Thorne supplements. Thorne is committed to providing high-quality supplements that contain research-backed ingredients, in efficacious amounts, that retain the potency to meet label claims until the day of expiration.
For more than 30 years, Thorne has been trusted by health-care practitioners who prescribe our products to their patients. In addition, our products are now recommended by U.S. National Teams and multiple professional sports teams for their elite athletes. Thorne products are a testament to Thorne's mission to provide high-quality supplements that are tested for quality, safety, and efficacy.
Individuals at high risk for mineral deficiencies include the elderly because of deteriorating digestion, children and teenagers because of poor diet, individuals who have an eating disorder, and anyone suffering from a chronic disease. Taking certain prescription medications can also cause mineral deficiencies. Because the mineral content of fruits and vegetables depends on the soil health a crop it is grown in, even a healthy individual who maintains a good diet can be at risk for a mineral deficiency because of mineral-depleted soils.
By their very nature, minerals are not particularly well-absorbed by the human body. In addition, various dietary, lifestyle, and health factors can have a negative impact on mineral absorption. One of the barriers to mineral absorption is overcoming the natural form the mineral comes in. Thornes mineral ingredients are primarily in their chelated form the mineral is linked to an amino acid or an organic acid via a molecular reaction that provides a predictable, high quality, and hypoallergenic chelate. Thornes mineral supplements are designed for optimal absorption.
When the highest standards have been met, Thorne creates higher ones.
Sourcing Exceptional Ingredients
We develop better standards for higher quality ingredients. Thorne cares deeply about where our ingredients come from. We partner only with suppliers whose practices emphasize quality, science, and responsibility. Better ingredients means better potency, absorption, and digestibility - and ultimately better health.
Manufacturing the Right Way
We manufacture our own products to ensure full supply chain transparency. For more than 30 years, we have invested in clean manufacturing practices. We refuse to use ingredients that can inhibit absorption. We perform our final production in the United States. Our Charleston, SC facility is third-party certified.
Four Rounds of Testing
We perform four rounds of testing for each product we manufacture far above the industry standard. Thorne has invested in two state-of-the-art in-house laboratories that enable us to conduct four rounds of testing, including raw material testing, in-process batch testing, finished product testing, and expiration date stability testing for each lot of product that we manufacture.
We're thinking sustainably to protect our environment. We believe the environment should never be compromised for the sake of business gain. At Thorne, we believe that doing our part to protect the environment and its most valuable resources goes hand in hand with our product quality standards.
- Brand: Thorne Research
- Product Benefits: Energy Women's Health
- Item Form: Capsule
- Dosage Form: Capsule
- Flavor: Unflavored
- Material Feature: Vegetarian
- Unit Count: 60.00 Count
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 2.09 x 2.09 x 3.72 inches
- Material Type Free: No artificial flavors,soy free,gluten free,dairy free