TherOmega Omega-3 Wild Alaskan Fish Oil | 1,000mg Softgels (700mg of EPA and DHA) | Heart, Brain and Joint Support | MSC and IFOS Certified (270 Softgels)
- EVIDENCE-BASED: Research shows that the two key essential fatty acids in fish oil (EPA & DHA) support heart, brain, joint, eye and immune health.* Omega-3s may also help support a healthy mood and athletic performance and recovery.*
- LEADER IN FRESHNESS: 100% sourced from AlaskOmega, a molecularly distilled wild Alaskan fish oil sourced from the Bering Sea and the Gulf of Alaska. AlaskOmega sets the bar in freshness with a maximum total oxidation (TOTOX) of 5.
- CERTIFIED SUSTAINABLE: Certified Sustainable and Traceable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC).
- CERTIFIED PURITY: Independently verified for content accuracy and purity through NSF International. Consistently awarded 5-Star designation by IFOS, verifying freedom from contaminants such as mercury, lead and PCB's.
- QUALITY: Made in the USA in a cGMP registered facility. Physician formulated and backed by Theralogix's Medical Advisory Board.
TherOmega is a highly purified and fresh omega 3 fish oil supplement sourced from wild Alaskan fish from the Bering Sea and the Gulf of Alaska. Recent research indicates that two of the essential fatty acids found in fish oil (EPA & DHA) support heart, brain, joint, prostate and eye health.* Omega-3s have also been shown to support a healthy immune system and triglyceride levels.*
- Brand: Theralogix
- Item form: Softgel
- Unit count: 270 count
- Package Dimensions : 12.2 x 6.4 x 6.1 cm; 178 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 January 2021
- Manufacturer : Theralogix
- Manufacturer reference : 813349010261
- 249 in Fish Oil Nutritional Supplements
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!