The Good Patch B12 Awake Patch with Plant-Based Ingredients, Supports Mental Alertness and Boosts Energy (2 Pack) (8 Patches)
- VITAMIN B12: The B12 Awake Patch is perfect for the afternoon slump. Wake up with The Good Patch. Made with plant-based ingredients and formulated to give you the boost of energy you need to make it through your day. Contains B12, Caffeine and Green Tea Extract for a safe and natural energy lift.
- PATCHES: The Good Patch B12 Awake patches are an elegant and discreet way to optimize the reception of plant based ingredients into the body. Perfect for travel and combatting the daily slump.
- EASY TO USE: Just peel and apply to your skin. Best results when applied to the inside of the wrist. Leave on up to 12 hours.
- FREE OF HARMFUL INGREDIENTS: Each B12 Awake Energy Patch is free of latex, parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, artificial dyes and artificial colors.
- 8 PATCHES: 1.78 in. x 1.78 in. Made in the U.S.A.
Stuck in an afternoon slump? The Good Patch B12 Awake patch, infused with B12, caffeine and green tea extract, are designed to help give you that extra boost to get you through your day.
- Brand: The Good Patch by La Mend
- Item form: Patch
- Unit count: 8 count
- Dosage form: Patch
- Package Dimensions : 15.52 x 8.92 x 1.09 cm; 9 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 December 2019
- Manufacturer : La Mend
- Manufacturer reference : TGPA-2pk-FBA
- 122 in Vitamin B Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!