Stinging Nettle Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Dried Root Glycerite 4 oz
- Stinging Nettle Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Stinging Nettle NON-Alcohol liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Stinging Nettle Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Stinging Nettle herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Stinging nettle or common nettle (Urtica dioica), is a herbaceous perennial flowering plant, native to Europe, Asia, northern Africa, and North America. The plant has many hollow stinging hairs called trichomes on its leaves and stems, which act hypodermic needles that inject histamine and other chemicals that produce a stinging sensation when contacted by humans and other animals. The plant has a long history of use as a medicine and as a food source. It has a flavour spinach when cooked and is rich in vitamins A, C, iron, potassium, manganese, and calcium. CAUTION: If you are taking diuretics or other drugs meant to lower blood pressure, consult your doctor before using nettle.
- Dosage form: Liquid
- Brand: HawaiiPharm
- Unit count: 120 millilitre
- Item weight: 4 Ounces
- Item form: Liquid
- Package Dimensions : 14.8 x 5.9 x 5.7 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 February 2016
- Manufacturer : HawaiiPharm
- 3,308 in Herbal Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!