Solgar - B-Complex 100 Vegetable Capsules 250 Count
- ENHANCED ENERGY: The human body needs B-Complex vitamins for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins which is how the body converts food into energy. Each key nutrient found in Vitamin B-Complex plays a unique role in the proper maintenance of metabolic function as well as nutritionally supporting the body during the stresses of everyday life.
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Besides metabolic support, the vitamins found in Solgar B-Complex “100” Vegetable capsules play a much needed role in supporting healthy cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- VITAMIN BREAKDOWN: Solgar Vitamin B-Complex provides the body with a source of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B12, Biotin and Folic Acid.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: All capsules are non-GMO and certified gluten free. They are also free of wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors.
B-Complex "100" Vegetable Capsules B Complex vitamins are needed for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, which convert food into energy. FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color. SUGGESTED USE: Adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
- Brand: Solgar
- Item form: Capsule
- Specific uses for product: Energy Management
- Age range (description): Adult
- Flavour: Unflavoured
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 8.05 x 8.05 x 14.61 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 July 2018
- Manufacturer : Solgar
- Item Model Number : 30166
- Department : Vitamins and Minerals
- 28 in Vitamin B Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!