Sarsaparilla Root Capsules 1000mg | 120 Count | Non-GMO, Gluten Free Supplement | by Carlyle
- SARSAPARILLA ROOT: Native to South America, this traditional herb is packed with antioxidants
- PREMIUM EXTRACT: Delivers the equivalent of 1,000 mg of sarsaparilla root in a quick-release capsule
- ROOTED IN WELLNESS: Carlyle provides premium, honest supplements in your pursuit to healthy living
- CARLYLE MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Flavor, Preservatives & Non-GMO
What is Sarsaparilla Root?
Originating in South America, Sarsaparilla has a long history of use in wellness dating back to Native American tribes. The traditional herb is utilized for its roots, which contain naturally occurring antioxidants and other beneficial plant compounds. Today, a supplement such as tea, powder, capsules or tinctures, is the best way to add sarsaparilla to your daily routine.
Carlyle Sarsaparilla Root
At Carlyle, we’ve utilized this powerful herb to craft a potent Sarsaparilla Root supplement! Our non-GMO and gluten free formula provides the equivalent of 1,000 mg of sarsaparilla root (smilax officinalis) per quick-release capsule for your convenience. It’s packed with antioxidants and plant compounds, making it a must-have for any herbal wellness program!
Carlyle Sarsaparilla Root—Rooted In Wellness:
Our expertise in sourcing the purest ingredients combined with advanced technologies makes us proud to deliver premium, honest supplements at the best value. Our premium Sarsaparilla Root capsules are a testament to our commitment to excellence, made with powerful ingredients rooted in wellness. Thanks for choosing us in your pursuit of living healthy!
- Product dimensions : 5.08 x 5.08 x 10.16 cm; 68 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 August 2020
- Manufacturer : Carlyle
- Manufacturer reference : CL14011
- 152 in Multivitamins & Minerals
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!