Sanniti Cayenne Pepper, 16 oz (Pack of 1)
- Spice Level: Sanniti Cayenne Pepper comes in at 40,000 SHU on the Scoville Scale. That is about the same heat level as tabasco pepper.
- Taste: Sanniti Cayenne Pepper Powder is a red-orange spice that brings a deep, rich heat to any dish. Only a pinch or two is needed to feel its characteristic burn.
- Uses: Cayenne spice is widely used in Mexican food, Asian food, Indian food, and Southern cooking. Use it to season meat and tofu marinades, fajitas, curries, and more!
- Sanniti Spices & Seasonings: Sanniti offers a full range of spices and seasonings for all sorts of cuisine, from Italian to Moroccan food. Enjoy unique and convenient spice blends for savory and sweet recipes.
- Size: 16 oz
- Brand: Sanniti
- Package weight: 0.54 Kilograms
- Item form: Powders
- Package Dimensions : 21.34 x 9.14 x 6.6 cm; 544 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 June 2020
- Manufacturer : Sanniti
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!