Rivalus Clean Gainer Protein Powder 10 lb, Chocolate Peanut Butter,, Chocolate Peanut Butter 4546 grams
- Formulated to provide a quality mix of protein, carbohydrates and fats
- Featuring three blends formulated specifically for athletes
- With a killer combo of full-spectrum proteins
- Also features 8 energizing carbohydrates sources and essential fats
Finaflex Clean Gainer has been formulated to provide a quality mix of protein, carbohydrates and fats to fuel athletic bodies, featuring three blends formulated specifically for athletes. Contain protein blend (30 grams of whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate, micellar casein and whey protein concentrate), lipid blend (avocado, coconut, sunflower oil and flaxseed oil) and carbohydrate blend with carbohydrates such as, (quinoa, blueberry powder, ginger powder, monk fruit, fructose, rice bran, oat fibre). With a killer combo of full-spectrum proteins, eight energizing carbohydrates sources and essential fats, Clean Gainer is high-octane nutrition (over 560 calories worth) that fuels the intense needs of world-class athletes as well as those who aspire to be. This chocolate peanut butter flavour powder comes in 10-pound pack.
- Flavour: Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Brand: Rivalus
- Item weight: 4.55 Kilograms
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 8 x 4 x 6 centimetres
- Package type: R
- Product dimensions : 8 x 4 x 6 cm; 4.55 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 5 September 2019
- Manufacturer : Global Nutrition
- Item Model Number : Clean Gainer - Choco Peanut Butter 10lbs
- Country of origin : USA
- 264 in Protein Nutrition Blends
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!