Renew Actives 5HTP 200mg Supplement: 5 HTP Extra Strength Supplements with Calcium for Natural Mood Support - HTP5 Amino Acid Sleep Aid to Help Boost Serotonin Levels and Relieve Stress - 120 Capsules
- FIND YOUR BALANCE: 5-HTP is an amino acid that your body naturally produces to help support the production of serotonin for a better balance between stress, sleeping habits, and happiness.
- HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS: Because weight loss produces hormones that make you feel hungry, adding a 5-HTP supplement to your daily diet may help curb those extra cravings by increasing feelings of fullness.
- ADVANCED FORMULA: 200 mg 5-hydroxytryptophan supplement formulated with 328 mg of calcium carbonate for added strength for bone and muscle health and support for the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- APPROVED BY HEALTH CANADA: Our non-GMO high potency 5-HTP and calcium dietary supplements are fully licensed and approved by Health Canada to sell in Canada to help you maintain a happy, healthy life.
- RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: For optimal results, adults may take 2 capsules once per day a minimum of 20 to 30 minutes before a meal with 8 ounces of water or as directed by their healthcare professional.
- Brand: Renew Actives
- Item form: Capsule
- Age range (description): Adult
- Material feature: GMO Free
- Item weight: 2.01 Ounces
- Package information: Bottle
- Unit count: 120 count
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 6.4 x 6.4 x 9.7 centimetres
- Product dimensions : 6.35 x 6.35 x 9.65 cm; 56.98 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 February 2020
- Manufacturer : Renew Actives
- Manufacturer reference : 5HTP
- 237 in Multivitamins & Minerals
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!