PVL Sport Gainer High Protein mass Gainer, Rich Chocolate, 1.52kg
- Proven Formula – Studies Show It Doubles Muscle Gains Compared To Placebo
- Provides a Gainer's Complete Macro Nutrient Needs
- Rich Amazing Natural Flavours
- High in Whey Growth Factors – More Noticeable Results
- Features New Phospholipid Rich Whey – Increases Muscle Retention, Improves Motor Function/Reaction Time & Decreases Cholesterol
Use as a lean mass gainer to add protein and calories to your normal diet, which can help you add weight. Protein helps build and repair body tissues ( lean muscle); carbohydrates supply energy and aid in the proper utilization of dietary fats; dietary fats supply energy. PVL Sport Gainer helps busy athletes get the macronutrients they need to live the athletic lifestyle. To perform your best at a high level, you need to fuel the body, and Sport Gainer helps supply the necessary calories to do so. PVL Sport Gainer is a very low sugar formula containing multiple real food carb sources including quinoa, brown rice, and sweet potato. It's also loaded with high quality whey proteins that have different absorption rates, so your body is always being supplied with the building blocks it needs to help recover. With a formula PVL Sport Gainer it's far easier to get the calories and nutrients you need as a busy athlete.
- Brand: PVL
- Flavour: Rich Chocolate
- Item weight: 1520 Grams
- Unit count: 1.52 kilograms
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 8 x 6 x 4 centimetres
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 8 x 6 x 4 cm; 1.52 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 25 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Superior Supplements PTY LTD
- Item Model Number : 2831
- Country of origin : Canada
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!