Puritans Pride Uc-ii 40 mg Undenatured Type II Collagen, 30 Count
- We are the manufacturer and the only authorized seller of this product
- This product has been made with the highest quality ingredients available
- Over 40 years in business and 19 million customers served
- Dates on US products may be displayed as MM/DD/YYYY
The rapid-release capsules of Joint Soother with UC II give you the support you need for joint comfort in a single daily dose formula. The collagen in UC II is derived from chicken, so it is not obtained from bovine, porcine or shellfish sources. The multi-patented UC-II manufacturing process produces a collagen protein that is of full length, which means it retains its native (undenatured) 3D structure. A little goes a long way to support your joint comfort. Joint Soother with UC II is ideal for those who are looking for a joint health supplement that contains no shellfish products. UC-II is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I. UC-II brand collagen complex with undenatured type II collagen (U.S. Patents 7, 846, 487, 7, 083, 820 and EPO Patent EP1435906B1, Canadian Patent CA 2459981C, and Japanese Patent JP 4800574B2).These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Brand: Puritan's Pride
- Material feature: Shellfish Free
- Unit count: 30 count
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 49 x 49 x 94 millimetres
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 4.93 x 4.93 x 9.4 cm; 32 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2018
- Manufacturer : NBTY.inc - US Nutrition,inc.
- Manufacturer reference : 55723
- 258 in Collagen Nutritional Supplements
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!