Purisure CDP Choline Powder, 10g | Brain Booster Supplement for Focus, Memory, Clarity, Energy | Improves Thinking Process, Emotional Well-Being | Reduces Mental Block and Fatigue | 40 Servings
- Our Cytidine Diphosphate Choline (Citicoline) powder is 100% natural and great for making your own capsules. This supplement is stronger and more efficient than choline bitartrate.
- CDP Choline has been known to support dopamine receptors and the synthesis of acetylcholine; a neurotransmitter associated with our ability to learn and form memories.
- Our customers enjoy the benefits of CDP Choline so much they buy it in bulk! Recommended dosage for optimal cognitive ability is between 500mg to 2000mg per day in two divided doses (250mg to 1000mg per dose).
- CDP Choline is almost completely tasteless and easily dissolves in liquids, allowing you to create your own cocktails! Our powder is synergistic with inositol and vitamin B complex.
- Upon digestion CDP Choline breaks into cytidine and free choline. The cytidine is quickly converted to uridine, a nootropic in its own right. This makes citicholine a two-in-one nootropic. We are so confident that you'll love our product, that if you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will give you a no questions asked full refund at any time you decide. Place Your Order Now
What Does CDP Choline Do?
CDP Choline, also known as Citicoline, is a supplement for cerebral metabolism. Various studies have found it to promote enhanced brain activity by supporting dopamine receptors and the synthesis of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that assists in the formation of memories. An increased level of acetylcholine in the brain has been shown to increase both physical and mental energy, and improve overall mood. Because acetylcholine is directly associated with our ability to learn, CDP Choline is known to improve your cognitive functionality, focus, and overall intelligence.
CDP Choline is known to support the production of Acetylcholine. Various studies have shown that the presence of this neurotransmitter can positively impact the way we learn things and form memories. Studies have also shown that once ingested, CDP Choline breaks down into cytidine, which is converted into uridine. Uridine yields many of its own nootropic benefits including improved focus and mental endurance. This makes CDP Choline a two-in-one nootropic.
How Much To Take And When
For best results, we recommended taking 250mg-600mg in the morning. If dosage is intolerable, try dividing it up and taking throughout the day. CDP Choline is synergistic with inositol and vitamin B complex. Create your own blends for various benefits.
Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee
We are so confident that you'll love our product,that if you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will give you a no questions asked full refund at any time you decide. Place Your Order Now.
- Brand: Purisure
- Item form: Capsule, Powder
- Specific uses for product: Energy Management, Focus, Endurance Support
- Item weight: 10 Grams
- Unit count: 10 gram
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 20.57 x 13.21 x 1.78 cm; 10 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Purisure
- Manufacturer reference : PS-CDP-Choline-10g
- 95 in Lipid Nutritional Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!