Pure Product Australia Micellar Casein, Banana 2 kilograms
- Supplies amino acids to the muscles over a long period of time
- Rich in naturally occurring branched-chain and essential amino acids
- Slow-release, anti-catabolic protein powder
- Ideal consumed as a night protein (before bed)
- Keep you satiated and feeling full
Pure Product Banana flavoured Micellar Casein Protein Powder is slowly absorbed (up to 12 hours) and therefore supplies amino acids to the muscles over a long period. It is rich in naturally occurring branched-chain and essential amino acids (BCAAs and EAAs) and can assist in the maintenance and growth of muscle. This is completely undenatured, sourced from NZ grass-fed cows using ultra-filtration. It is naturally rich in Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and Essential Amino Acids (EAAs). As a slow-release, anti-catabolic protein powder, ideally consumed as a night protein (before bed), when your body typically goes for hours without food. Take casein protein in between meals to keep you satiated and feeling full.
Micellar Casein, Natural & Artificial Flavours, Natural Sweeteners (Steviol), Lecithin.
Unflavoured: Micellar Casein, Lecithin. The Unflavoured option does not contain any added sweeteners or flavours.
Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy lecithin ingredients. Manufactured in a facility which processes egg, nuts, milk and soy.
Cookies and Cream flavour contains gluten.
Add 1 rounded scoop (30g) of Casein with 200-300ml of cold milk or water liquid into a shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
Adjust the taste of your Casein by varying the amount of liquid used to prepare it. For a bolder flavour with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 100 - 150ml of cold water or milk. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 300 - 350ml of cold milk or water per scoop.
- 27g of Protein in Each Serving
- Slow Digesting Protein
- Sourced from 100% Grass-Fed Cows' Milk
- Over 5g of Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- Over 5g of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- Casein is a slow-release protein. It's slow digestion and absorption delivers the body a sustained release of aminos to the muscle during an extended period of time (up to 12 hours).
- Casein can be effective in assisting weight loss due to its satiation effect.
Commitment to Quality
Our protein is sourced from the finest New Zealand and Australian Grass-Fed cow's milk.
We work meticulously to ensure that all ingredients in our products are free from GMO, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, fillers, gums, thickeners or any added sugars.
When to Take It?
- Between meals (to keep you satiated).
- Before bed.
- Flavour: Banana
- Brand: Pure Product Australia
- Item weight: 2 Kilograms
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 43 x 54.5 x 15 centimetres
- Item form: Powder
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 43 x 54.5 x 15 cm; 2 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 6 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Pure Product Australia
- Manufacturer reference : MCL BANANA
- 38 in Casein Nutrition Protein
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!