Pure Encapsulations - B12 5000 Liquid - 5,000 mcg Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) Liquid for Nerve Health and Cognitive Function* - 30 ml
- COGNITIVE FUNCTION: B12 helps support nerve cell health and cognitive function.*
- CELLULAR ENERGY PRODUCTION: Vitamin B12 can also play an important role in contributing to energy production and maintaining a healthy immune system*
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Vitamin B12 also plays a role in immune system health and healthy homocysteine metabolism.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Recent research has indicated that methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, supports neurological function and nerve cell health. In studies, methylcobalamin has demonstrated the potential to support healthy cognitive and nerve function as well as memory and emotional wellbeing. Vitamin B12 is also an important cofactor for energy production and plays a role in immune system health and healthy homocysteine metabolism.
- Brand: Pure Encapsulations
- Item form: Liquid
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 26.9 x 12.7 x 4.3 centimetres
- Item weight: 0.17 Pounds
- Unit count: 1.02 Fl Oz
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 26.92 x 12.7 x 4.32 cm; 77.11 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 January 2019
- Manufacturer : SETAF
- Item Model Number : PRE12599
- Department : Unisex-adult
- 864 in Vitamin B Supplements
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!