ProbioticX Probiotic Supplement for Women and Men by NutraOne - Digestive Health and Immune Support Probiotics (30 Capsules)
- PROMOTES DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Supports the digestion of protein, absorption of amino acids, helps to ease gas, diarrhea and bloating associated with digestion with ProHydrolase enzymes.
- HEALTHY IMMUNE FUNCTION: Helps to strengthen the gut by limiting the bad bacteria and regulating inflammation. A healthy gut makes for a healthy immune system.
- SUPPORTS MICROFLORA: Stimulates your microbiome and allows good bacteria to reproduce without gas or bloating.
- SUPPORTS EXERCISE RECOVERY: The probiotic strain DE111 may reduce muscle-related inflammation after a strenuous workout and aid in exercise recovery.
- INGREDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST: Manufactured in the USA using Good Manufacturing Practices and naturally derived ingredients for a safe, potent probiotic supplement.
ProbioticX is a blend of probiotic strains that populate the lower and upper digestive tract and provides a multitude of unique health benefits.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or protein shake for maximum benefit.
- Brand: NutraOne Nutrition
- Item form: Capsule
- Unit count: 4.725 Gram
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 5.9 x 5.9 x 9.1 centimetres
- Product dimensions : 5.94 x 5.94 x 9.12 cm; 55 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 July 2019
- Manufacturer : NutraOne Nutrition
- Manufacturer reference : N1PROBIOTICX
- Department : Unisex-adult
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!