Premium Supplements, Liposomal Vitamin C, 1,000 mg - Dr. Mercola
- Each Bottle of Liposomal Vitamin C Dietary Supplement Contains 30 Servings
- Following Dr. Mercolas belief in providing the best quality products, this product is GMO Free, Gluten Free, and Soy Free.
- By utilizing phospholipids in our formula, they aid in the formation of protective liposomes in the stomach and help to reduce the potential of gastrointestinal distress typically associated with traditional oral vitamin C.
- Delivered in high-quality, tightly sealed protective Licaps capsules, our Liposomal Vitamin C is available in 1,000 mg for adults, and Liposomal Vitamin C for Kids contains a tiny 125 mg capsule for children 4 years and older.
- All Dr. Mercola products are backed by a full 90-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to us for your money back - no questions asked.. =TEXT(A29865,"0000000000")
1,000 mg Per Serving Dietary SupplementDr. Mercola has been providing quality products since 2001.
- Brand: Dr. Mercola
- Item form: Capsule
- Age range (description): Child
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 9.9 x 5.6 x 5.6 centimetres
- Item weight: 100 Grams
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 9.91 x 5.59 x 5.59 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Dr. Mercola
- Manufacturer reference : MER043
- 27 in Vitamin C Supplements
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!