Peach Tree Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract, Peach Tree (Prunus persica) Dried Bark Glycerite Natural Herbal Supplement, Hawaii Pharm, USA 2 fl.oz
- Peach Tree Bark NON-Alcohol liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Peach Tree Bark NON-Alcohol liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Peach Tree Bark NON-Alcohol extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Peach Tree Bark herbal glycerite on market!
Peach (Prunus persica) is a small deciduous tree 3-5 m high, with a wide branched crown up to 6 m in diameter. The bark of the trunk is reddish-brown, scaly. Peach flowers are numerous, pink in color. Flowering occurs in March-April and lasts up to 12 days. Flowers appear simultaneously with leaves or earlier. Peach fruit is a large, spherical, velvety pubescent drupe. The seed is strong, large, has deep furrows on the surface.
- Dosage form: Liquid
- Recommended uses for product: Dietary Supplement
- Brand: HawaiiPharm
- Age range (description): Adult
- Unit count: 59.10 millilitre
- Package Dimensions : 13 x 6.81 x 5.21 cm; 132 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 February 2016
- Manufacturer : Hawaii Pharm
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!