Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla Ice Cream, 907 Grams
- Gold Standard 100% Whey Delivers 24G Of Whey Protein, Has 5.5 Grams Of Naturally Occurring Bcaas, And 4 Grams Of Naturally Occurring Glutamine Per Serving. Gluten Free
- Whey Protein Shake Consumed Before Or After Exercise Helps Kick Start Muscle Recovery For Men And Women
- Optimum Nutrition Has A 30-Year History Of Setting Higher Standards For Quality. Each Shake Mixes Up Effortlessly Using Just A Glass And Spoon, And Tastes Consistently Good, Shake After Shake
- Each Shake Mixes Up Effortlessly Using Just A Glass And Spoon, And Tastes Consistently Good, Shake After Shake
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON's attention to detail also extends to mix ability. This quality powder has been instant zed to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured. Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient Whey Protein Micro fractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality
The 'Gold Standard' for Protein Quality
Optimum Nutrition has a history of setting one of the high standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
- First thing in the morning.
- Before exercise.
- After exercise.
The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of muscle protein synthesis. A whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick-start this recovery process.
Gold Standard Whey: A Closer Look
The Gold Standard For Protein Quality
Optimum Nutrition has been trusted to provide the highest quality in post-workout recovery for over 30 years and in 90+countries. After careful supplier selection, each ingredient is tested to assure exceptional purity, potency and composition. We hold ourselves to the highest production standards, all so you can unlock your body's full potential.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC) in Gold Standard 100% Whey, we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training.
ON's attention to detail extends to mixability. This superior quality powder instantly mixes using a shaker or a glass and spoon.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- 24g of Whey Protein
- 5.5g of Naturally Occurring BCAAs
- Flavour: Vanilla Ice Cream
- Brand: OPTIMUM NUTRITION
- Item weight: 2 Pounds
- Allergen information: Soy, Milk
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 15.2 x 15.2 x 25.7 centimetres
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 15.24 x 15.24 x 25.65 cm; 907.18 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 June 2020
- Manufacturer : GLANBIA PERFORMANCE NUTRITION PTD LTD
- Item Model Number : 1063403
- Country of origin : USA
- Department : Unisex-adult
- 2 in Whey Nutrition Protein
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!