Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy 585g Green Apple 65 Serve
- 5 to 10 Calories & 0 Grams Sugar. 5 Grams of Free Form Amino Acids per serving.
- 1 serving provides 100 mg of caffeine from natural sources (from Green Tea and/or Coffee Bean) to help deliver Focus and Energy any time of Day.* Whether you need an afternoon pick me up or something to use in the morning. Control the intensity of the product by dialing up or down the number of scoops to fit your needs. Be mindful of your caffeine intake throughout the day and don't use more than 10 scoops per day.
- Have an Alexa device? Enable our “Optimum Nutrition Workout Recipes" skill!
- Multiple Flavors to choose from including our NEW Tea Series and Naturally Flavored items.
- Easy to Mix Anytime Energy Powder with Amino Acids.*
Amino Energy is your all in one ultimate intra workout product, featuring a wide array of amino acids, nitric oxide synthesisers and natural energizers along with awesome flavours to choose from, you can't go wrong with sipping on an Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy whilst your training or in between meals, supports recovery Before, During & After exercise, helps support intense, vascular pumps, with only 10 calories per serving.
Everybody wants a lean, muscular physique. Like anything worth having, wanting it isn't enough. You have to commit to a rigorous diet and training program that will tax your strength mentally as well as physically. To help you satisfy both of these demands, ON's Essential Amino Energy combines a powerful ratio of rapidly absorbed free-form amino acids with natural energizers and N.O. boosting ingredients to help you reach your next level - including muscle-building BCAAs and arginine to help support intense, vascular pumps.* At 10 calories per serving, it'll make a big impression without denting your diet. Mix up Essential Amino Energy anytime you want to dial up mental focus, physical energy N.O. production and recovery support.
Directions for use:
During a work-out, mix 2 scoops (1 serving is 2 scoops) of Amino Energy with 250-500mL of cool water to give you a subtle energy boost as well as provide some intra-workout recovery. On your non-training or recovery days, you can also consume 2 scoops mid-morning or mid afternoon as a "pick me up" and muscle soreness repair agent.
Anytime Energy & Support
Optimum Nutrition has one of the highest quality standards. Each drink mixes up effortlessly with consistently good taste, drink after drink
Mix up Essential AMIN.O. Energy anytime you want an inspired boost of energy and alertness: pre-workout, morning or pick-me-up energy.
Achieve more per serving with 5 grams of Amino Acids to support muscle recovery and 100 mg of Caffeine from natural sources.
The Gold Standard of Flavors
Optimum Nutrition raised the bar on flavor with Essential AMIN.O. Energy from options such as Concord Grape and Blue Raspberry to Fruit Fusion and Green Apple. From the raw materials we source to our state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, no compromises are made. You set the bar higher after every workout, we set the bar higher to redefine the industry standards and ensure you realize optimum results.
Optimum Nutrition Essential AMIN.O. Energy
Unique Combination of Aminos and Caffeine
To use, simply mix two scoops per serving of Essential AMIN.O. Energy into 10-12 oz of cold water. ON's attention to detail extends to mixability. This superior quality powder instantly mixes using a shaker or a glass and spoon.
At the gym? Office? Simply running errands? Reach all your goals with Essential AMIN.O. Energy.
- Micronized free form amino acids for faster absorption*
- Supports muscle recovery before, during and after exercise*
- Supports energy and focus*
- Essential amino acid delivery
- Caffeine from natural sources
- 10 calories per serving
- Brand: OPTIMUM NUTRITION
- Flavour: Flavour: Green Apple - Size: 65 Serves
- Item weight: 1.29 Pounds
- Unit count: 585 gram
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 9.2 x 9.2 x 17.1 centimetres
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 9.22 x 9.22 x 17.15 cm; 585.13 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 May 2018
- Manufacturer : GLANBIA PERFORMANCE NUTRITION, INC
- Item Model Number : 1070774
- 23 in BCAAs Nutritional Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!