NOW Coq10 100mg, 150 Softgels
- Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Healthy Heart Muscle
- Promotes Cellular Energy*
- Dates on US products may be displayed as MM/DD/YYYY
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin- compound also called ubiquinone. It is an essential component of cells and is necessary for mitochondrial energy production. Years of research has shown that CoQ10 supports healthy cardiovascular and immune system functions in addition to its vital role in energy production.
- Brand: NOW
- Item form: Capsule
- Flavour: W/ Rice Bran Oil & E
- Item weight: 0.14 Pounds
- Unit count: 150 Count
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 15.2 x 12.7 x 10.2 centimetres
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 15.24 x 12.7 x 10.16 cm; 63.5 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : NOW Foods
- Item Model Number : 3209
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!