Noomadic Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid (AKG) Supplement, 90 Capsules | 300mg Each, May Improve Muscular Growth, Hypertrophy and Recovery.
- Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid (AKG) is a ketone derivative of the organic compound glutaric acid. It plays an essential role in the Krebs cycle, a series of chemical reactions used to release stored energy.
- AKG is a natural acid that is important for the metabolism of all essential amino acids and the transfer of cellular energy in the citric acid cycle.
- AKG may improve athletic performance, energy levels, muscle growth, hypertrophy, recovery, and reduce muscle symptoms such as fasciculation (twitching).*
- 100%, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Noomadic's Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid is the highest quality on the market. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, contact us within 30 days and we will issue you a full refund. We Manufactured at an Approved Facility in the USA which practices CGMP.
Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid is a ketone derivative of the organic compound glutaric acid. It plays an essential role in the Krebs cycle, a series of chemical reactions used to release stored energy. Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid (AKG) is not to be confused with AAKG which is mixture of Arginine and Alpha Ketoglutarate. As of late AKG has become the focus of many anti-aging and longevity studies that looked at the epigenetic clock as well as other standard markers of aging, including pulse wave velocity, and inflammation. While this is interesting, currently AKG known as a favorite among athletes to support athletic performance.
- Package Dimensions : 9.2 x 6.4 x 4.9 cm; 72 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 October 2020
- Manufacturer : Noomadic Herbals Inc
- Manufacturer reference : 644391925223
- 1,157 in Multivitamins & Minerals
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!