New Chapter Elderberry Gummies - Organic Elderberry Whole-food Gummies for Immune Support
- ORGANIC ELDERBERRY GUMMIES: USDA Organic gummies help boost your immune defenses with clinically studied, 64x concentrated Black elderberry*
- TASTE GREAT: Whole-food elderberry gummies are naturally sweetened with organic fruit--no cane sugar, no corn syrup, no agave/tapioca syrup
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: Superior quality haschberg type Black elderberry (Sambucus nigra L.) from Austria has powerful antioxidant action from super-dark flavonoids for immune support*
- MADE WITH REAL ORGANIC FRUIT: Vegan gummies are gluten-free & Gelatin-free with no harsh solvents & no Artificial flavors or colors
- Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free by NSF, 100% vegan (No Animal Gelatin), no cane sugar, No artificial flavors or colors, FDA & GMP compliant
New! First ever great-tasting organic elderberry gummies. Made with real fruit (NO cane sugar), this highly concentrated elderberry extract gives serious support for natural immune defenses in whole-food gummies made with real fruit, No cane sugar. Your daily gummies can be a perfect immune system booster throughout the year or at the first sign of an immune challenge. Our super-dark fruit delivers powerful antioxidant action from elderberry flavonoids for immune support. Standardized eldercraft extract delivers the same rich profile of beneficial nutrients as pure Black elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit itself, but 64 times more concentrated. Packs a punch for your immune needs. No cane sugar. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Product dimensions : 7.62 x 7.62 x 10.16 cm; 191 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 July 2020
- Manufacturer : Us/NEWLX
- Manufacturer reference : 727783902993-VC
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!