Nature's Way Completia Diabetic Multivitamin (iron-free), 90 Tablets (Packaging May Vary)
- Twice daily multivitamin and mineral formulated for diabetics.
- Daily Support Nutrients-Cinnamon, Neem, & Fenugreek with Taurine, L-Carnitine & Vanadium
- Antioxidants-Vitamins A, C & E, plus Selenium
- High Potency B-vitamins
Completia Diabetic Complete Multi-Vitamin. Specially formulated multi-vitamin with high potency B-vitamins & antioxidants.
- Brand: NATURE'S WAY
- Item form: Tablet
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 6.2 x 6.2 x 11.1 centimetres
- Item weight: 0.18 Kilograms
- Unit count: 90 Count
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 6.16 x 6.16 x 11.13 cm; 180 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Nature's Way
- Item Model Number : 14924
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- 1,482 in Multivitamins Nutritional Supplements
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!