Nature's Way Artichoke Leaf Extract, 13-18% Caffeoylquinic Acids, Dietary Supplement, 60 Vegan Capsules
- Artichoke extract is standardized to 6% caffeoylquinic acids.
- Supports digestion.
- Dates on US products may be displayed as MM/DD/YYYY
Nature's Way Artichoke Extract is standardized to 5% caffeoylquinic acids. Artichoke improves digestion. Research shows this key active increases liver bile production, which assists the body with blood fat metabolism. Primarily, Artichoke is used for proper function of the digestive system (i.e. liver, stomach, and gallbladder). Though it may help clear up one's constipation, it is not a laxative and should not be used as such.
- Dosage form: Capsule
- Brand: NATURE'S WAY
- Unit count: 60 Count
- Item weight: 0.13 Pounds
- Allergen information: Gluten Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Wheat Free
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product dimensions : 4.57 x 4.57 x 10.41 cm; 58.97 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 March 2012
- Manufacturer : Nature's Way
- Item Model Number : 64600
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- 733 in Herbal Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!