Nature Restore USDA Certified Organic Stevia Leaf Extract Powder, 4 ounces, Non GMO, Gluten Free, 100% Natural Stevia Sweetener
- HIGHLY POTENT NATURAL SWEETENER |Our organic stevia extract is roughly 300x sweeter than your average cane sugar. Remember: A little goes a long way, so sweeten up your life!
- SOURCE INTEGRITY | We source the most pure and safe stevia leaf extract, and then we third-party test every batch for heavy metals to ensure product purity and safety.
- ORGANIC | Certified Organic by QAI meaning not only organic but also NON-GMO
- PACKAGING | 4 ounces. Heat-sealed and re-closable bag to retain freshness. Approximately 113 servings per bag. We recommend about 1/2 teaspoon maximum as a serving since it's very sweet. 30 day money back GUARANTEED.
For first time users of stevia, note that there are actually different types of stevia on the marketplace. There's liquid stevia, stevia that you steep at home from the plant leaves and stevia powder. Stevia powder is standardized to different compounds. Stevia powders that use a lot of erythritol will have a more pronounced bitter taste profile. Stevia standardized to reb-a has much less bitter aftertaste. Our organic stevia powder is standardized to 80% Rebaudiana-A. Of all the sugar glycosides found in the stevia plant, Rebaudiana is the least bitter. Use stevia sweetener as a no calorie, natural alternative to sugar. Note, our organic stevia extract powder is HIGHLY concentrated, so it's much sweeter than regular powdered stevia. 100% USDA Organic, Certified by CERES GmbH based out of Germany. All of our organic powders are tested by independent 3rd party labs for heavy metals. Keep in mind that all plants and fruits have trace amounts of metals from natural soil conditions. But all of our superfood powders pass California Prop 65 requirements.
- Brand: Nature Restore
- Package weight: 0.05 Kilograms
- Item form: Powders
- Package Dimensions : 22.22 x 14.6 x 7.62 cm; 45 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 April 2016
- Manufacturer : Nature Restore
- 1,544 in Herbal Supplements
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!