Native Remedies Thyroid Assist and MindSoothe ComboPack
- A special combopack of Native Remedies Thyroid Assist for hypothyroidism and healthy thyroid functioning and Native Remedies MindSoothe for depression with both products in one convenient package at a savings of 10%
- Native Remedies ComboPacks consist of multiple remedies that work well together to provide increased support for your condition at a discounted price
- Native Remedies products are specially formulated by an expert team of homeopaths and naturopaths using wild crafted organically grown herbs and following a Full Spectrum Approach to guarantee products of the highest quality potency and effectiveness
The ComboPack of ThyroidAssist and MindSoothe consists of multiple remedies that work well together to provide increased support for your condition. This ComboPack regulates thyroid health and functioning, plus provides a calmed and balanced mood. The ThyroidAssist provides optimal thyroid health and functioning while the MindSoothe is used when short term common feelings of 'the blues' are experienced in adults for maximum effectiveness when used together.
- Package Dimensions : 10.16 x 9.4 x 4.57 cm; 158.76 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 July 2007
- Manufacturer : Native Remedies
- Item Model Number : TMC002
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!