Mt. Angel Vitamins - Hydrochloric Acid Betaine, Supports Healthy Digestion and Gastric Juices (500 Vegetarian Chlorocaps)
- HYDROCHLORIC ACID BETAINE: Supports Healthy Digestion & Gastric Juices
- GOOD FOR DIGESTION: Creates favorable environment for digestion
- PROMOTES HEALTHY A HEALTHY BOWEL: Promotes a balanced intestinal environment and optimum bowel function.
- PROMOTES ABSORTION OF NUTRIENTS, LACTOSE FREE
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA in a FDA and UL NPA GMP Certified Facility. Raw ingredients and finished products are TESTED to confirm identity and potency and to screen for impurities: heavy metals, insecticides, and microbes. Manufacturer Warranty Limited to 1 year.
ABSORPTION IS KEY Choosing healthy foods is important but its what happens next that makes all the difference to your health. The truth is, it doesnt matter how well you eat if you arent absorbing the nutrients from your meal. In fact, the digestive tract provides a barrier between what comes from the outside (food) and your internal system, including your blood stream and cells, until your meal has been broken down into a form that your body can use. And the first stop on the digestive train is a powerful ally in your health and wellbeing. NEXT STOP: STOMACH Nutrients are found in large molecules that are intricately bound together chemically and physically.The digestive process allows for the break-down of the molecules into usable form through a combination of mechanical means (chewing) and chemical means (enzymes, stomach acid). After you swallow, food travels to your stomach, where the gastric glands in your stomach produce secretions, appropriately called gastric juice. Gastric juice is comprised of hydrochloric acid, a protein called pepsin that helps to untwist proteins for easier digestion (called denaturation) and mucous to protect the stomach. HCl maintains the stomach pH at approximately 2.0, which helps to dissolve food and kill organisms. Its crucial that our foods are fully processed by stomach acid, or the next phases of digestion and absorption wont be as efficient. Unfortunately, as we age, and as a result of some underlying conditions or use of medications antacids, production of HCl diminishes. Consequently, there can be challenges absorbing protein-bound B12, calcium and iron along with other important nutrients. And we know that adequate absorption of these nutrients is crucial for healthy aging.
- Brand: Mt. Angel Vitamins
- Allergen information: Lactose Free, Soy Free
- Material feature: Vegetarian, Lactose Free
- Item weight: 20.2 Ounces
- Unit count: 500 count
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 18.29 x 10.92 x 5.08 cm; 572.66 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 October 2015
- Manufacturer : Mt. Angel Vitamins
- Manufacturer reference : A3009
Secure Payments using Stripe AU
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!