Mt. Angel Vitamins - Good Vitamin D, 2000 IU D-3 with Bromelain (60 Capsules)
- GOOD VITAMIN D: 2000 IU D-3 with Bromelain
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE FUNCTION: Contains Vitamin D3, which is crucial for helping to support immune function along with antioxidant minerals niacin, zinc and copper to help maintain and reinforce immune functions and antioxidant defenses.
- REDUCES HISTAMINE PRODUCTION: Bromelain contains properties which act as an Anti-Inflammatory and reduces swelling and breaks up large, negatively charged proteins which attract fluid such as histamine and bradykinin.
- REDUCES SWELLING: Bromelain contains properties which act as an Anti-Inflammatory and reduces swelling
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA in a FDA and UL NPA GMP Certified Facility. Raw ingredients and finished products are TESTED to confirm identity and potency and to screen for impurities: heavy metals, insecticides, and microbes. Manufacturer Warranty Limited to 1 year.
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is crucial for cell differentiation, normalizing levels of calcium and phosphorus, maintaining strong bones, promoting healthy blood pressure and supporting immune system balance. It is an important nutrient that relies on daily skin-to-sun exposure for synthesis. Vitamin D3 requirements increase the further you live from the equator.
- Brand: Mt. Angel Vitamins
- Item form: Capsule
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 48 x 48 x 91 millimetres
- Unit count: 60.00 Count
- Dosage form: Capsule
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product dimensions : 4.83 x 4.83 x 9.14 cm; 10 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 October 2012
- Manufacturer : Mt. Angel Vitamins
- Manufacturer reference : A2101
Should I buy a supplement?
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that are an essential component of your diet. Within your body, vitamins and minerals are responsible for converting food into energy and repairing cellular damage, along with hundreds of other roles in the body. While eating a well-balanced and nutritious diet is the best way to help make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals you need, sometimes you may need support from supplements. For healthy adults, supplements will help to retain your levels of vitamins and minerals within their normal range and may help support your body to perform at its most optimum. If you need a supplement to address a particular deficiency or concern it’s best to consult one of our helpful teammates in-store who can help point you in the right direction of the vitamins and mineral supplements that will work best for you.Browse all!